The Backyard

The Backyard

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

3.5 years Later....

My very first post on this blog in January of 2008 talked about retiring and I mentioned not having time to garden with exercising so much and commuting two hours a day, "So I buy them (vegetables) for now, and dream of the day I retire and get back into it full time again. Its the top of my priority list of things to do after retirement."

And here it is... past that glorious day I was to retire.  BUT, I'm very proud to say the goal has not changed and the garden continues to be top priority after retirement -  probably even more so than when first written.  And when is the official day?  Very soon my friends, soon.  When confirmed, you know I'll be blogging about it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.